Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

What a wonderful mothers day weekend. Saturday morning we got up and went to breakfast at Perche Creek Cafe. Then Tim took McKenzie to deer camp to put out salt blocks and let me go shopping with Carter. He slept the whole time so I had a lot of time to look around.
McKenzie and Carter gave me a Pajama Gram on Saturday. It was a packaged gift with a pair of Pjs and salts for the bath. Sunday morning Tim got up early to surprise me with breakfast in bed. He and McKenzie made pancakes. We went to church and then to Grandma Lou's for lunch and Mom and dad's for Dinner. While we were at mom and dad's McKenzie talked grandad into building a fire for her, in the fire ring, so she could make smores. Can we say spoiled??? I enjoyed the smell and the peacefulness of the fire.


My flower McKenzie made me in Sunday School. She decorated the cup it is in.
Pjs from McKenzie and Carter. I got the flower at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment