Monday, July 19, 2010

Back in ACC!

Three weeks ago today I made the move back to ACC (Auto Claim Central). I had worked in ACC for a total of 5 years when I was tapped on the shoulder and offered a developmental opportunity to cross train in FCC (Fire Claims Central). I was very excited to be given that opportunity and have taken full advantage of it. About 6 months ago I decided it was time for me to return to ACC, where my heart really is. The first job posting I saw - I applied. They graciously took me back, and didn't even make me interview, yea!

After getting my system changed from fire to auto I was able to start working, nothing like figuring it out as you go:). I was amazed with how much has changed in the 2 1/2 years I was in FCC and how much I had forgotten. Not only did work flows change but they implemented a new auto policy, changing some of the coverages and definitions in the policy. But with a little bit of time I am putting it all together. It truly is like riding a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment