This weekend we had a pretty relaxing weekend. Saturday morning, Bass Pro Shop had a Professional Bull Riders event, that Tim and McKenzie went to. They made it very kid friendly. They had bull riding (stick horses/bulls), bull roping (roping hay bails), coloring out on the deck, face painting, along with all the kids got to make a leather key chain.
McKenzie getting her face painted
Coloring her kickers, color sheet
McKenzie's face painting along with the sunglasses she talked daddy into buying her :-)
While they were gone Carter and I stayed home and cleaned the house. He is not to young to vacuum is he?
Saturday afternoon I took McKenzie to get her hair cut (AGAIN). Next weekend I am having their pictures taken and wanted them both to have a fresh hair cut. I will post photos of her hair soon.
Today was Thanksgiving at Grandma Lou's. November is such a busy month and there was not a weekend that worked for everyone, that she decided to have it in October this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment