Saturday, December 11, 2010

Santa, I have been good this year...

I took McKenzie and Carter to the State Farm Christmas party, this morning, at Bonkers.   We meet up with good friends Sherri and Dalton.  McKenzie was so excited when she found out Dalton would be there.  The Christmas party was a ton of fun.  The kids got to eat breakfast, see Santa, complete a craft, pick out a Christmas present and of course play in the play area for a few hours.   I enjoyed getting to see several of my friends kids and having time to socialize with co-workers.

Dalton and McKenzie with Santa.   Dalton asked for a magic hat and some magic tricks.  McKenzie asked Santa to bring Carter a gift. (She always thinks about her little brother)
 McKenzie and Carter with Santa. 
 McKenzie playing ski ball. 
 Carter didn't want to be held.  There was to much to see and do. 
 McKenzie and Dalton trying to cash in the tickets they won in the arcade. 
 Dalton, Sherri and Carter 
 Keke and Santa 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment