Saturday afternoon we were invited to watch the MU Women's basketball game. Our good friend Sherri won a pizza party in one of the suites. We had a great time hanging out with everyone and watching the game.
When we first got to the game, we saw Truman. McKenzie walked up to him and said, "My daddy hates MIZ's". Truman was so shocked, he just shook his head. I could not help but laugh.
McKenzie feeding Miss Berkeley (Morgan's baby)
McKenzie and Megan
Berkeley - such an adorable little girl
McKenzie and Dalton
McKenzie, Myself, Morgan & Berkeley
McKenzie and Sherri watching the game.
My sweet little girl
Our seats
Saturday morning, before the game, I went to work for a few hours. While I was gone, daddy caught Carter doing a little cleaning. :-)
Cabin fever ???
This has been a whirlwind weekend. To rap up the weekend, The kids and I went to church Sunday morning, then to Grandma Lou's for lunch. After lunch I snuck away for a few hours to help Erin, a girl from work, celebrate the arrival of her new baby at her baby shower.
This morning Shyla, ran her first 1/2 marathon. She got to run through the Disney parks. I was so excited this morning when I got her text message letting me know she was done and she felt great during the race. Congrats Shyla! I can't wait to see your princess medal.


No comments:
Post a Comment