We have been taking every opportunity to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather. Our favorite spot is Stephens Lake park. They have great playground equipment, swings, sandbox, and a gorgeous view of the lake. Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks.
One night I grabbed dinner after work and we had a picnic in the park. Carter man would not share the roll.
Carter was not real sure about the sand at first, but he soon decided it was ok.
Keke climbing on the playground
McKenzie loves to climb the big rock
Keke Playing in the sand.
When we don't have time to go to the park. The kids love to swing at home, color with sidewalk chalk and McKenzie loves to ride her bike. Today, Carter and I took a walk on the sidewalk, in our neighborhood, so Keke could ride her bike further than just to the neighbors driveway. As always, she got the attention of the neighbor boys and they jumped on their bikes and the three of them rode their bikes together. I can't believe it but I didn't even think to gab my camera, so no photos of them :(
Sidewalk chalk
My OCD son. He went in the house and got a wet wipe to clean up the mess:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment