Sunday, September 11, 2011

Chicago? yes please.

Last weekend I went to Chicago for Erin's bachelorette party.  It was a fast weekend but so much fun.  Saturday our train left St Louis Union Station at 6:40am.  When we arrived in Chicago we ate lunch and went shopping on Michigan Ave.  That evening we went on the Spirit of Chicago dinner cruise.  The Chicago skyline was gorgeous from Lake Michigan.  After the cruse we hit the town until 4:30am.  The next morning came very early, as our train departed at 9:20am, but we had a great time with some amazing memories.


The bachelorette opening her gifts. 

Shopping on Michigan Av. 

The lobby in our hotel

Erin and I

We watched the fireworks from the top deck

view of the skyline from Lake Michigan

The complete group + the guy in the very front.  I am not sure how he got in the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment