Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas with my side of the family.

Christmas is always a fun time, but very busy.  Grandma Lou had her Christmas on the 18th.  Grandma had two kids; Uncle Jerry and mom.  Both of those familes were there, except my Cousin Hayden, who had another event and Tim who was sick.


Grandma Lou got caught snooping under the tree.

McKenzie and Henry

Uncle John is so much fun.

Carter kept rubbing baby Henry's head.  Henry didn't seem to mind though.

Carter, Henry and McKenzie

Henry and Reiche

Henry and Grandad

Carter and McKenzie playing with one of the other "big kids", Rob.

Everyone had to get in a little sugar from the baby.

After leaving Grandma's we went to Mom and Dad's to celebrate there with our immediate family.  I am not sure what happened but I didn't take very many pictures.  (I must have been tired).  

opening gifts

John trying to figure out what it is before he opens it.

No comments:

Post a Comment