Friday, February 22, 2013

BE MY VALENTINE

One night about a month ago I picked McKenzie up from my parents house and she let me know that she was going to have a Valentine party on February 15th.  I kind of down played it and later found out she had already sold it and got buy in from Mom & Dad, and Shelly was coming in from St Louis for the party.  How could I argue with that?  We let McKenzie run with it.  She took control of the planning and did an amazing job. 

She made all the invitations herself.

She even talked everyone into making a valentine box.

 McKenzie playing legos with the boys. 

So sweet,  McKenzie and Shelly are so close.  She loved that Shelly and Henry were there for her party.

Aunt Shelly helped McKenzie make chocolate covered strawberries for the party.  They passed Carter's taste test.

Uncle John - the biggest kid of them all.

I love, love, love this one.  Carter giving Grandma Lou a hug good bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment