Last weekend we went to Shelly's for the weekend. Shelly had tons of activities for the kids and she made some delicious food for all of us, it was a very fun weekend.
Grandma showing the kids how to make little animals out of play dough.
Making mini pizzas for lunch and Carter decided Grandma needed a little taste.
McKenzie held Henry like he is still a little baby all weekend. Henry seemed to be pretty content to get the attention.
Carter loved getting to play with all of Henry's toys.
finger painting
The boys spending some time with Reiche.
hanging out with Grandma Lou
four generations
four generations
I had been wanting to take some of these pictures for awhile and we had time last weekend. I love how they turned out.
4 generations, McKenzie, mine, mom and grandma Lou's hands
Carter and Grandma Lou's hands
McKenzie and Grandma Lou's hands
Saturday afternoon we went to the pool. It was so busy I didn't take very many photos, but I managed to take a few once we got out.
The kids followed uncle Joe around all night. They love helping with all of his honey dos.

No comments:
Post a Comment