We went to Kansas city last weekend to help Jayden celebrate her 9th birthday. She had a bowling party. The kids had a wonderful time.
My little man waiting for his turn to bowl.
Tim is a pretty good bowler and I am NOT, but I beat him our first game. Then....he got warmed up, I didn't feel the need to take a picture of the score of the second game :-)
(I am J with 105 and he is T with 104)
The birthday girl.
It was such a pretty day. After we bowled we went to the park to play.
I told Carter there was no sand box. Bruce was going to help me find it but I said, there is NO sandbox and gave him a smile. He understood and didn't say anything else about it. A few seconds later Carter yells at me and said, "mom there is a sandbox"! Bruce got a good laugh out of that one. You can't get anything by kids.
The girls have so much fun together.

No comments:
Post a Comment