Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Halloween

What a fun holiday with kids.  McKenzie went trick or treating with our neighbors this year and I took Carter trick or treating in our subdivision.  Megan (John's girlfriend) and her little girl, Lilly went with us.  Poor Carter was not a fan.  We went to a house where they were dressed as the scream guy.  He told me he didn't want any candy he just wanted to go home.   Once home he was handing out candy when a kid in a scary mask came to our door.  He let out a blood curdling scream and just about climbed my leg.  I think I have traumatized him.  Now he won't stand with his face in the corner when he is in time out, because he is scared of those "scary guys" being behind him. :)

McKenzie was a scarecrow.  

Lilly, McKenzie and Carter

My very animated little farmer


No comments:

Post a Comment