Monday, January 13, 2014

The big 4!

Carter was so excited to get a "shoot gun" for his birthday.  I think Grandad was as excited to give it to Carter as Carter was to get it.

Carter trying out his new gun
(I love, love, love this photo of Carter and Daddy)

He was so proud when he hit the target.

McKenzie got a gun when she turned 4 also, she had to get it out and shoot off Mom and Dad's back deck.

McKenzie and Carter with their guns.

McKenzie also wanted to shoot the Walter P22.

Carter wants to do everything his big sister does.

The big boys got out a few of their toys also.  

December was so busy, we didn't have time to do much for Carter's birthday this year.  I did got him a Scooby Doo cake and promised I would do better next year.  
(I am not winning mother of the year this year) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment