Tim's family spends Christmas in Branson every year. We like to start our trip off with a stop at Bass Pro in Springfield so we head out early to get their in time to look around before we meet everyone at Lambert's for dinner.
Lambert's is such a fun environment. We took a few photos while waiting for the rest of the family to arrive.
Carter found a huge ape while we were out shopping.
Getting ready for the fun.
My favorite part is all the lights. I think they are so pretty and Silver Dollar City does it right.
The entrance into Silver Dollar City
We talked Carter into riding the powder keg roller coaster. He was not a fan but I loved this photo so much I paid the $14 for it.
The Christmas parade with Rudolph and...
Santa Clause
Going for a train ride
We stayed at SDC a little later than everyone else and Alexis came with us. It was so much fun getting to spend some time with her. We just love her.
She is to cute and soooo funny.
The Silver Dollar City tree
Lex and I taking photos while everyone else is opening gifts.
Carter struggled to close one eye when he took pictures with my camera. But that didn't stop him, he just covered his left eye with his hand.
Brodie and Carter - sweet cousins
The kids opening their gifts.
Grandpa Pete and Grandma Mertie









No comments:
Post a Comment