The following weekend after the guys went to Phoenix. I flew to Phoenix for a week of training with work.
I always love being able to watch the sun rise from the air.
I arrived around noon on Sunday and was able to go to lunch with Bruce and Cathy. After getting to eat lunch on the patio we went to Aunt Cheryl's to see her new house and then to Uncle Greg's and sat out by a little creek that ran through the back of his property. It was so peaceful.
While we were sitting by the creek 10 Javelina walked up to us. That was the first time I had ever seen a Javelina.
I really enjoyed the week of warm weather. I got to wear shorts and flip flops all week while it was in the teens and twenty's back home.
This is not very clear, I took it while we were driving by, but it is the new State Farm offices scheduled to open later this year. If you look close you will see all four buildings.
I love palm trees.
Friday afternoon I had some free time before I flew out on Saturday morning. Cathy and I went for a hike and it was absolutely breath taking. Then Bruce, Cathy, Aunt Kathy and I went to dinner.
A park ranger pointed out these petroglyphs. He guessed them to be between 800 & 1000 years old.
Cave Creek running right through the desert.
Very impressive saguaro cactus
We got to cross Cave Creek twice on our hike.
Cactus in Cathy's court yard.
















No comments:
Post a Comment