Thursday, April 9, 2015

HE IS RISEN!!!

I have had spring fever since the day after Christmas.  I am so glad I can now wear sandals, shorts and enjoy the warmer weather.
 
  Sunday was such a beautiful day filled with church, egg hunts, family fun, and lots of chocolate. 
 
My Easter Blessings all dressed up for church
 
 

The Easter bunny didn't forget us.  


If you replace candy with money they don't even miss the candy.

Sunday lunch at grandmas is a weekly tradition but an egg hunt afterward is always good.

Reiche got some sports eggs this year and Carter thought they were just wonderful.

Grandma helping the kids find all the eggs. 

The boys were supervising
(they were nice enough to hide all the eggs for us)

We got home in time to dye a few eggs.  I think this was suppose to have been done before Easter but sometimes it is better late than never :)




Poor Chance had watch us dye eggs from inside. 






No comments:

Post a Comment