Saturday, August 15, 2015

College friends

I had looked and looked for these two when I lost touch with them about 9 years ago.  One day I stumbled upon Lacey's Facebook page.  While we were in Branson this year we made sure to meet up with her and her family.  I asked her if she had talked to Jill and she said not in a couple years.  The next week Lacey sent me a text and said she received an invitation to Jill's wedding shower and wanted to know if I wanted to go with her...absolutely.  Lacey RSVP'd two on her invitation and I showed up with her.  When Jill saw me she had to do a double take and then she screamed.  She was so glad we were there and I was so glad to have my two best college friends back.   

Lacey, Jill, and Julie at Jills bridal shower.

About a month later Jill had her bachelorette party.  Lacey was unable to make this trip but I went and spent the evening helping her celebrate.  

Jill's bachelorette party

I am already looking forward to the "next time".  Can't wait to see these ladies again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment