Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bath time



Bath time is one of my most enjoyable times. Both, McKenzie and Carter love the water. McKenzie will stay in the tub until she is as shriveled as a prune. She likes to play with her Barbies in the water. Carter is in and out but he loves to have the water on his skin. He will laugh and coo while he is in there. Usually, McKenzie helps me give Carter a bath. Tonight she was in our bathtub so I put Carter in theirs. I wanted to get his done quick so we could all get to bed. McKenzie was mad at me that I didn't let her help. I let her dry him off and help lotion him up (got to love that smell). She also got to pick out his jammers. She loves the fact that Carter is wearing some of her old baby clothes.


Always loving on Baby Carter
Keke being so sweet, she wanted to sit like a prince (not sure why not a princess)
Keke showing her muscles
Carter getting dried off - what a cuddly little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment