McKenzie's class at school earned a pajama day for being good. McKenzie wanted to wear her silky jammers and her ballerina slippers to school. She was so excited that morning, she got up on her own, got dressed, ate breakfast and was ready to leave. This was such a great morning for me because usually it is all I can do to pull her out of bed, help her get dressed and there are even some mornings when I have to brush her teeth, just to get her out the door. I am in favor of a pajama day everyday!
The Holidays are fast approaching. This past weekend Tim went deer hunting at the cabin. Since scrooge :-) was out of the house, McKenzie and I put up our tree and Christmas decorations.
Carter loves the tree. The first time he saw it he just looked and looked. It didn't take him long until he wanted to go check it out for himself.
Our stockings are not very exciting - but I am excited that we all have our own this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment