Monday, November 22, 2010

Say Cheese!

A few weeks ago I hired a photographer to take some family photos.  We meet her at Shelter Gardens, here in town.  The weather was perfect for photos.  It was overcast, no wind and the weather was cool but not cold.  Pattie made it so much fun.  We were there about an hour and a half and she even got Tim to crack and give her a few big smiles.   Here are only a few of the 600+ photos she took. 

This is one of my favorites.  I love the fact that it is not posed.
Daddy got caught giving Carter a kiss - so sweet
Playing football
This is another one that I love.  
What a beautiful little girl.  She was quite the poser.  She would say, "Mrs. Pattie, take one of me now"  as she would pose.  Pattie never had to tell McKenzie what to do.  
Daddy watching over his little girl.  
Carter man = all laughs 

No comments:

Post a Comment