Tuesday, January 18, 2011

basketball night

Tonight, McKenzie and I met our good friends Megan and Dalton at the Columbia College vs. Hannibal LaGrange game.  Since both schools are my alma mater, I go to this game every year.  I always cheer for HLG, since that is where I played, but I am thinking I need to rethink that decision.  Columbia handed it to them with a 97 to 71 win over Hannibal.  One of these years the Trojans (HLG) are going to whoop-up on 'em - I am keeping the faith.  

I showed McKenzie a picture of me from College in my uniform.  When I asked if it looked like me, she said, "well you still have curly hair"  LOL!

Dalton giving McKenzie a cute smile (she was the photographer) 

 Megan and myself watching the game

McKenzie and Dalton lining up to cheer the girls on, when they ran out of the locker room

 Dalton and Megan pose for a quick picture.

1 comment:

  1. I don't check in too often, it is a good page you have here.

    Love ya

    Uncle Jerry

    ReplyDelete