Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial weekend

was a busy one....Friday night we ate dinner at the Rome to celebrate Tim's birthday.  I also surprised him with a small cake from Diana, because he loves them so much.  I had to spend my day, Saturday at work.  I got home in time to eat dinner, play a little bit and put my babies in bed.  I then went to comedy with some friends from work.   

Julie, Shyla and Michelle
 
Sunday morning we got up and went to early church and then to Sturgeon to a family reunion.

Carter, Megan and Sherri

Chris, Berkeley and Morgan

Grandma Lou and Alan (Grandma's nephew and Megan and Morgan's dad)

Monday morning McKenzie was in the Memorial day parade.  She rode on the float with the VA hospital.  Megan and Sherri both work there and they asked if she wanted to ride with them and Dalton.

Such cute kiddos - I don't know the adorable little girl on the left, Dalton is in the middle and McKenzie on the right.  The biggest kid of all, Sherri, is in the back. 

McKenzie is hiding behind the post on the front of the float (next to Dalton).
McKenzie loved being in the parade, all but the fighter jets that flew over to start the parade.  They were so loud they made McKenzie cry. 


But most important we took time to remember those who gave their lives, so that we can have the life we have today.  
-All gave some and some gave all-

No comments:

Post a Comment