This past weekend McKenzie and I took the train to St Louis to visit Shelly. It was one of those things I have wanted to do for a while and I knew McKenzie would enjoy it also. While in St Louis we went to the butterfly house, the cheese cake factory, Charming Charlie's, along with some other shopping. Sunday, we went to Shelly's first baby shower. Mom and Grandma Lou joined us for that.
McKenzie watching out the window on the train
This is what happens when McKenzie is holding an open container of milk and turns her arm over to look at her watch. It was one of those times, I had to just laugh, poor McKenzie felt so bad.
The foliage in the butterfly house was amazing.
McKenzie and myself
McKenzie and Aunt Shelly in the butterfly house
In the entry of the butterfly house they have all kinds of other insects to look at. If you look close you can see all the roaches climbing around McKenzie.
McKenzie jumping on the trampoline in Chesterfield mall. She tried this about a year ago and was to scared, but she did great this time.
Doing a flip
My little shopper
looking so cute.
What a sweet little girl
Shelly opening Henry's gift from McKenzie. Keke worked on this gift for weeks. It was several colored pictures, a rubber duck and a pair of baby shoes.
One of the onsies I gave Henry. I thought it was very fitting - My auntie is awesome :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment