Saturday, August 20, 2011

Aloha

Today was the State Farm luau.  SF rented a pool in town for employees and their families, they had bounce houses, dinner from jimmy johns,  Andy's frozen custard, snow cones, a photo booth, prizes, a beach towel for everyone and so much more. 

Carter knew what he wanted.  He saw the frozen custard and walked up to the table got a spoon and a cup of custard.

We took our good buddy Dalton with us.  We just love him. 

Carter and my good friend Erin. 

playing in the bounce house


Carter loves the water

I finally let McKenzie jump off the diving board tonight.  She has been begging to do it since last summer, but I had to make sure she was a strong enough swimmer before I would let her.  And she did great, and LOVED it.  

snow cones 

D going down the big slide

sporting their leis

Think he is ready? 



No comments:

Post a Comment