I have gotten in trouble because I have not updated my blog lately:-) OK maybe not "in trouble" but it is time for an update. These past few weeks have been very busy but on top of that I have been hibernating, studying for an insurance test.....which I passed today, so I can have my life back.
This is what I have had to look at every free moment the past few weeks - I was so glad to throw it all away.
Shelly and Henry came for a visit a few weekends ago. It was great to see both of them, but I could not get enough of that little guy. I was told more than once I was a baby hog -- but I was ok with that:-)
Carter loved getting to see Aunt Shelly but he is still not real sure about Henry.
McKenzie covered Henry in kisses.
look how sweet he is
Tim even had to get his turn in. He is such a sucker for babies. I was/am so lucky to have all his help with our kids.
My silly little girl
hanging out at Grandma Lous
This past weekend Tim went to the Calloway fair with John. It was pretty late when the demolition derby finished so they stayed at the cabin in Fulton. Since Tim was going to be gone and we were going to be home McKenzie, Carter and I had Dalton over to play, eat pizza and watch the movie, Rio.
McKenzie and Dalton were so good to Carter. They played with him and his farm set, they let him swing with them and they let him lay with them to watch the movie.
They made their spot for the movie in the middle of the living room floor.
I had chips and twizzlers for them to snack on during the movie. (Don't tell Tim I let them eat in the living room. Tim just scroll to the end....I would NEVER let them eat in the living room) :-)
Carter kept stealing their snacks. (That boy loves to eat)
Carter looking for an opportunity to steal a chip. I think Dalton gave Carter his whole first bag of chips. Dalton had to get a 2nd bag so he could have one.

No comments:
Post a Comment