Thursday, June 25, 2015

Church Camp #1

Last week McKenzie spent the week at Church Camp.  This is one of my all time favorite childhood memories.  I could not wait until camp started every summer.  It makes my heart so happy that McKenzie enjoys it and looks forward to going every year.

This is the row of girls cabins.  The windows were down due to the rain.  It is a very rustic camp and in the middle of now where.  But there is no better place to spend time with God.

Inside her cabin

Camp is full of all kinds of activities and games.

They had to work together to get the tarp to roll with them as they raced to the finish line.  McKenzie's cabin won.

Carter and I went to eat dinner with McKenzie one night. 

One of my childhood friends, Amy, was there with her new baby.  She was so little and so sweet.

My friend Amy and Baby, Bella Joy
Amy's parents were the camp directors the entire time I went as a kid and up through college.  Amy and I never missed a year.

This camp is where I met Tim.  One year he showed up the last night of camp and the rest was history.

No comments:

Post a Comment