Last weekend Tim and I took the kids to Branson for a long weekend.
my sweet girl.
On Friday we went to Silver Dollar City. It was a hot one but we really enjoyed all the water rides.

Tim and McKenzie riding roller coasters.
They are the third row from the back - the two with their hands in the air.
One night we ate dinner at McFarlain's and were inducted into the rising table society. It added some excitement to dinner.
What is a vacation without some swimming, ok lots of swimming?
We enjoyed dinner one night at Uptown Café.
yum, milkshakes!
a little Putt Putt competition.
I had lost touch with one of my dear friends from college about 9 years ago. I found her a few months ago on Facebook. She lives close to Springfield so we made plans to meet up while we were down there. It was wonderful getting to see her and her family.
her daughter Calli and McKenzie
Carter and Kalan (her son)
My friend Lacy and myself



















No comments:
Post a Comment