Monday, June 21, 2010

Another busy weekend

Happy Father's Day, babe. This weekend was the usual busy weekend but we had to get really creative this weekend due to only having one vehicle. Tim's truck is in the shop but we hope to get it back Tuesday. The weekend started with dinner Friday night at G&D Steakhouse for Tim, Carter and myself. McKenzie got to go to the pool with Reiche and Shelly and spend the night with them. Saturday morning Tim got up and went golfing with John in Moberly. I took Carter Saturday morning to Mom and Dad's because I had a wedding to go to that afternoon. Shyla picked me up at home. We went to lunch at Tellers and then to the wedding. Tim got the kids after golfing and brought them home.
Shelly was given tickets to the Cardinal's game, on Sunday, and she asked if I wanted to go. It was Father's Day but Tim was sweet enough to let me go. I got up Sunday morning and headed to St Louis. Our tickets were in the green seats, right behind home plate. When we got to the stadium. We got to park free in the VIP parking across the street. We went in, walked into the Cardinals Club, to a complementary buffet lunch. When we got to our seats, we were 5 rows from the field. Seconds after sitting down, we were greeted by our hostess who brought us all the food and drinks we wanted throughout the game, it was all complementary also. The temperature was in the 90's so we sat outside and baked for the first 5 innings. Then we went back into the Cardinal's Club to watch a few innings in the A/C. When we went back out, enough people had left the game early that we were able to watch the rest of the game from the first row. I could not have asked for more perfect weather. Everyone else would have liked it to be a little cooler but I loved it HOT!!! When I got home Tim was so sweet. He had both kids in bed the dishes done and the house picked up. I owe him big time.
Jill's wedding. The guy in the back was in the live band that played, they were amazing.
Outside the stadium
Our seats
Look how close I was was to Pujols.
Shelly, Me and Grandma Lou (the true Cardinals fan)

No comments:

Post a Comment