It is hard to believe we have been home from Florida for a week, already. June 3rd - 7th we stayed at Disney's Vero Beach Resort. Cathy, Tim's mom, took us, along with Tim's brothers and their families, for a family vacation. The resort offered so many activities. While we were there we swam at the pool, which had a huge spiral slide, we played on the beach, building sand castles and swam in the ocean. Cathy rented a jet ski, one afternoon, which was a blast to get out on the open water at full speed. We ate some great food; we got to have breakfast with Donald and Goofy and one night Bruce and Cathy watched all of the kids so Tim, Scott, Jason, Lina and I could have a formal dinner with no kids:-) it was such a great evening. At the resort they also had a putt putt golf course and an arcade. Some of the guys even played basketball (in the Hot Hot sun). Saturday night they had a campfire where we sang songs and made smores. It was such a great time.
I took over 300 pictures on our trip so this only scratches the surface but maybe you can see how great of a trip it was.
Isabelle and Carter
McKenzie playing in the ocean
Carter
McKenzie - We ate at Mr. Manatee's, a restaurant in Vero Beach
Tim walking on the beach with McKenzie and Carter
Donald and McKenzie
Carter - what a handsome little man!!
Jayden, Uncle Jason and McKenzie
Swimming at the pool
The whole family
I love palm trees
I got up early one morning to watch the sun rise. It was AMAZING! There was not a person in sight and the waves would lap up on the sand. I could have sat there all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment