Monday, June 28, 2010

Birthday weekend.

This weekend started Saturday morning, with a 2.5 mile run at 6am. I met Shyla and Silas, two of my good friends from work, at the trail. We hope to make this a weekly run, to ensure we are ready for our 10K race in October.


When I got home McKenzie was up and looking to go somewhere, anywhere. I took her and Carter to Stephens Lake park to play in the sprinklers. Of course she made several friends as soon as we got there.
Carter loved the water on his feet.
Playing in the sprinklers
Carter man hanging out waiting on Keke, while she played in the water.
Getting dried off

Tim had a pretty full day also. He and John went to Fulton to check on Tim's game cam and to put some more salt out for the deer. Then they went to Grandma Lou's to stake out her new deck.
Keke wanted to watch the boys drive off.
Saturday afternoon, while the boys were at Grandma's, McKenzie, Carter and I went to Yogo luv a yogurt bar in town. It is all fat free yogurt and they have about any topping you can think of to add to your yogurt - Shelly you will have to check it out the next time you are home.
Since the yogurt is fat free, I knew the cookie dough wouldn't add any fat either:-).
After Tim got home we went shopping at the mall, we got McKenzie's hair cut and then went to dinner at Applebee's for my birthday.
Sunday was a pretty typical Sunday. We went to church and then to Grandma Lou's for lunch. The boys started on Grandma's deck. They hope to have it done this week before she has company for the 4th of July.
McKenzie was a big help too
McKenzie was excited that she got to add the water to the quick-crete.

No comments:

Post a Comment