A few weeks ago I went to a coworkers baby shower. It was such a nice shower and fun to see so many friends from work.
With mommy to be.
Cara and I (another coworker)
Tim had to work that Saturday so while I went to the shower the kids went and hung out with Megan, Sherri and Dalton. They had so much fun riding bikes, playing video games, and just being kids. McKenzie's favorite part was they didn't have to eat lunch setting at the table. They got to eat on the floor down in the playroom.
After we got home we had 45 minutes before our second party.
John's girlfriends little girl, Lilly, turned 5 and went to Flipz to help her celebrate.
jumping on the trampoline
Uncle John helping Carter jump into the foam pit
Carter trying to climb the rope.
McKenzie at the top of the rope - She got to ring the bell.
Megan (John's girlfriend) and McKenzie
Lilly is such a sweet little girl. We loved being a part of her special day.

No comments:
Post a Comment