Sunday, September 16, 2012

My sweetest blessings.

Our day to day lives are so hectic but they are full of so many wonderful moments.  There are so many times I catch myself laughing out loud at the things my kids do and say.
For example, Carter and I were grocery shopping yesterday and he was in the cart saying, "beep beep, get out of our way"  as we walked down the isle.

Carter riding in the car with McKenzie's Umbrella.

McKenzie has started gymnastics and she asked me the first night if I was going to come watch her when she was in the Olympics.

The kids having a good time in the play place.  Carter was to scared to go up in it at first but McKenzie stayed right with him and walked him through it.  He was a pro by the time we left.  She can be so sweet and caring to him. 

The sweetest of all.  I love watching the kids love on their daddy.  The three of them watching a moving before bed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment