Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day weekend

FRIDAY - SUNDAY
This weekend the kids and I went to Shelly's.  Carter held his sit and spin the whole way, even during his nap.

Joe entertained the kids by playing some music.  McKenzie loved playing the harmonica while Joe played the piano.

Trying to be just like Uncle Joe; playing the piano and harmonica. 

We were unable to get the boat out because the water level was so low, they can't get the boat off the lift. 

BUT we got to play in the sandbox and swim.



Henry and Carter were best buds this weekend. 

MONDAY
Today I took Carter and went to Granddad and Reiche's to work on Carter's bed.   Carter hung out with them while I sandblasted his bed.  


Tim and McKenzie had a daddy/daughter day.  They played putt putt and ate Chinese.  


While playing putt putt McKenzie saw a lady whom she liked her hair.  She went up to the lady and asked if she could take her picture....then they went and got McKenzie's hair cut like hers. 

When Carter and I got home this is the cute little girl we were meet at the door by.

No comments:

Post a Comment